banner

banner

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First of take home quiz~

During the chinese new year already cancel 3 class, we all thought will cancel class again due to election of MPP.. Ermm.. But En.Syamsul make announcement in facebook, the class not cancel but will start at 12.45pm, mean after the election of MPP. Cannot cancel class again, if not we cant finish our lecture. On the way to lecture, i can saw many of my friends walk to the lecture. The voting time not provide bus service as all people voting in their own Student Residental Hall (DPP). The weather very hot, i am so lucky that my friends driving there, she everydays fetch us go to the lecture. Thanks you, my dear friends ^^

We have our first quiz.. About writing the reference. The lecturer already make announcement in facebook. I have download the .pdf file want to prepared the quiz. But there are so many type of reference, it make me confuse. Before start the quiz, En.Syamsul show some writing reference format slide and explain to us. I take this chance faster to do revision again. After do the revision, we start our first quiz.. I feel that we take many time to do the quiz as En.Syamsul keep asking us that already finish do the quiz? But at last, En.Syamsul say we can submit the quiz by tomorrow as he had promised us that will give us take home quiz..

After that, En.Syamsul start to choose committee members for our event. There are many name suggest by student. After discussion, we are going to organize a trip to KL at 8-9 April. The another event is have a dinner at EDC Hotel, but the date not confirm yet. Happy have an event but headache with the money. Every subject need to spend money, i already spend for my another subject Rm92. This is my last sem already, wish to have an unforgettable memories with my coursemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment