banner

banner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why i create this blog

Today is first class of multimedia seminar. En.Syamsul Bahrin Zaibon is my lecturer. He is my previous Game Application Development tutor. He is a nice lecturer, i very glad he teach me this paper.

First class, the lecturer start by introduce himself. After that is our turn to introduce ourselves. I feel very nervous and we all need to present in front of the class. He call us name by name. The time is running, i already ready to present, just waiting the lecturer call my name. There are many student in a class, that take many time to present, so the lecturer stop there and other student will continue present in next class. Next class, i will nervous again =(

He continue the class with explain to us about the MM seminar. MM seminar need to talk, i think we will have many chance to talk or present in the class. This can train myself to talk in front of many people, but it will make me very nervous.

He also explain to us about the MM seminar syllabus and the coursework. This paper not have final exam, 100% fully coursework. This blog is one of my coursework, that why i create this blog. Every Tuesday after the class, we all need to update this blog. In the blog also will be our E-Portfolio, after this when i have time i will upload my previous assignment (coming soon ^^) This blog is fully in english, mean will have many broken English and wrong grammar, haha.. Hope En.Syamsul and my friends can understand what i am write and welcome to leave your comment here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment