banner

banner

Friday, April 22, 2011

21th of April - My Presentation Day

My matrix end with 8.. My presentation is at last week of the class~ bcoz there is not enough time for us to present in the class, so we choose the time which En.Syamsul give us to present.. So, i am choosing to present at thursday around 2.30pm.

I go to the class earlier to know the room of the presentation, this is En.Syamsul teach us, hehe~ i try stand in front of the class, say "good afternoon everyone.." practise and relax myself..

In the class, have around 20++ people, but when the presentation start, there only have 10 people.. Maybe other people have class.. So, who will ask me questions? I want mark for Q&A.

When there is my turn to present, i feel a bit nervous, but when i start to greeting, i feel ok.. I have practise before to present, so i can handle it. For the Q&A part, there have 2 questions for me, luckily i can answer it..

**My presentation end.**

No comments:

Post a Comment